- Leave a Legacy Brochure
- Charitable Gift Annuity: A win-win opportunity
- Safeguards to Protect Yourself
- The New Financial Landscape
- Charitable Gifting from your IRA or 401(k)
- Lifetime Gifting through Charitable Bequests
- Disability Planning
- Last-minute Gift Planning
- Charitable Giving: Estate Planning Strategy
- FDIC Rules
I have children and relatives. Shouldn't I leave my entire estate to them?
This is perhaps the number one cause for reluctance about making a bequest. The truth is that, depending on the current tax laws, leaving a gift of charity in your will may reduce the estate tax burden on your heirs significantly. You should consult with a financial advisor or attorney to learn how giving may actually benefit your family after you're gone.